A unique place for your child's successful play offering:
The Barn was designed by Occupational and Physical Therapists to offer opportunities for children with special needs and abilities. Listed are only some of the diagnoses this camp was designed for.
- Sensory Modulation Disorder
- Developmental Delays and disabilities
- Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Sensory Integration Needs
- Sensory Processing Disorder
The center is also a family friendly party place. In addition, the center can be utilized as a place to meet for support groups, church groups, daycare field trips, and family functions.
Phone: (402) 301-6829
13504 So. 226th Ave.
Gretna, Nebraska 68028
Reciepent of the 2011
Excellence in Autism Award
Summer Camp Registration is now OPEN!!!
Starting June 17th through August 9th 2013
More weeks than EVER!!!
Click HERE for registration form